Here are the show notes for the 4th episode of Clean Eating for Women where I discuss all my favorite techniques and ideas for healthy cooking and meal planning.
In this episode based around clean eating diets and cooking, I talk about:
- My history of cooking. Ha! That’s a joke. I didn’t learn to boil water until I was almost 30.
- Types of meal prep and examples of meals I eat.
- Overview of cooking techniques including my fav appliances.
- How I was inspired by the Food Network and Giada de Laurentiis to learn how to cook.
- What kinds of food I eat at each meal. If you are really interested, you should check out my photo food journals here.
- Ingredients I use in my clean eating diet, organized by protein, carbs, and fat sources.
- My favorite cooking techniques and appliances.
- 3 tips for making healthy cooking EASY!
Links and recommended appliances mentioned in this episode (some affiliate links included):
- How to eat clean without starving yourself
- Episode #2 of my podcast where I talk about my health journey and “lightbulb” moment
- Crockpot slow-cooker for making all kinds of roasts and stews
- Instant Pot pressure cooker for making almost everything!
- Sous-vide “water bath” cooking; great for making chicken breasts and steaks
- High-speed blender for green smoothies
- Dehydrator for raw crackers and breads
- Nutiva Red Palm Oil (sustainably-harvested) for a great cooking oil option
- Ancient Organic ghee, another great cooking oil
Don’t miss new blog posts! Join my weekly newsletter list to get all the latest news and recipe links delivered directly to your inbox.
Sign up now and unsubscribe at any time. I will never sell your name or spam you, I promise!