This Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie Pudding is so simple to make, but is decadent enough to serve on your holiday table! This is a healthy and seasonal dessert recipe that tastes like a crustless pumpkin pie. Vegetarian and paleo.
- 1 15–ounce can organic pumpkin puree
- 4 egg yolks (for vegan, leave out the eggs and use 2 tablespoons of cornstarch or 2 teaspoons of arrowroot starch instead)
- 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, egg yolks, coconut milk, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and maple syrup.
- Pour the mixture into a 8-inch square baking dish and bake for 45 minutes, or until the top starts to turn a golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the pudding cool for a few minutes.
- Serve warm or chill for at least 1-2 hours to thicken.
- Store any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- You can make this recipe up to several days before you want to serve it. Just store it in the refrigerator and serve chilled.
- Look for dairy-free whipped topping in the freezer or refrigerator section of most grocery stores.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Dairy-Free
Keywords: paleo pumpkin pie, crustless pumpkin pie, dairy free pumpkin custard