This dairy-free Paleo Pumpkin Pie Pudding is so simple to make, but is decadent enough to serve on your holiday table! It’s a healthy, seasonal dessert recipe.
- 1 15-ounce can organic pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs, beaten (for vegan, leave out the eggs and use 2 tablespoons of cornstarch instead)
- 1/2 cup organic coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon organic pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, eggs or cornstarch, coconut milk, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and maple syrup.
- Pour the mixture into a 8-inch square baking dish and bake for 45 minutes, or until the top turns a golden brown.
- Serve warm or chill for at least 1-2 hours to thicken.
- Store any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- You can make this recipe up to several days before you want to serve it. Just store it in the refrigerator and serve chilled.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Dairy-Free
Keywords: paleo pumpkin pie, crustless pumpkin pie, vegan pumpkin pie spice pudding