Rosie Tran is the world’s healthiest flight attendant! In this interview, Rosie shares her best healthy travel tips and how she takes care of herself 33,000 feet in the air.
To make it super easy for you to listen to this episode of Clean Eating for Women, you can listen right here on my blog or using your favorite podcast app (or click here if you don’t see the player below):
In this episode of the Clean Eating for Women podcast, we talk about:
- How being a flight attendant has allowed Rosie to get out of her comfort zone
- Rosie’s balanced approach to food and life
- How Rosie started listening to her body, changed her mindset, and eats foods that make her feel good
Some highlights of this episode on Healthy Travel Tips with Kale in the Clouds Creator Rosie Tran:
- Four years ago, Rosie was asked to be her best friend’s Maid of Honor. Rosie decided to eat clean and focus on eating mostly veggies. This began her clean eating wellness journey. She started with a restrictive plant based route, but soon learned that balance was necessary. [03:39]
- Prep is so important, because then it will be there when it is needed. It’s hard to find time to put meals together. Having things pre-made helps so much. [05:19]
- Amazing food prep for the plane and hotel rooms. She got a little skillet, because some hotels don’t offer microwaves. She would bring a spiralizer and cooks zucchini in her room. This has made her job more fun. [08:05]
- Self-care. Rosie was so excited about every bit of her job. She worked a lot and made sure she was seeing everything on her layovers. Eventually, she realized she needed to slow down, take care of her body, and get the sleeps she needs. Slow down and don’t have an agenda. Go after a good workout. [10:26]
- Rosie’s best memories revolve around people and meeting unintentional friends. The importance of connection and in-person relationships. [12:56]
- Meal prepping. Mason jar salads. So easy to pop lid off and throw in dressing. Pre Packed salads and meals, plus the ingredients for other meals for longer trips. Filling meals don’t require snacking. Bars, chips, chocolate, and fruit are great snacks. [16:51]
- Flight attendants don’t have liquid restrictions. Being a flight attendant is such a cool job. The travel and flexibility is amazing. The importance of pursuing your true happiness and when work isn’t work. [22:06]
- Rosie loves going to Hawaii. She gets to go there once a month. She now has enough seniority to pick where she flies to. Maui is her favorite. She loves the good weather and she is off to LA today. [27:05]
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Kale in the Clouds
- @KaleintheClouds on Instagram
- How This Flight Attendant Stays Healthy at 33,000 Feet in the Air
- Carrie’s review of The GOOD Fest
Don’t miss new blog posts! Join my weekly newsletter list to get all the latest news and recipe links delivered directly to your inbox.
Sign up now and unsubscribe at any time. I will never sell your name or spam you, I promise.
Pin this for later!
Don’t miss a recipe! Join my weekly newsletter list to get all the latest news and recipe links delivered directly to your inbox.
Sign up now and unsubscribe at any time. I will never sell your name or spam you, I promise!