You’re going to love this delicious and easy Peanut Butter Cauliflower Smoothie that is vegan and dairy-free. Serve this for breakfast or as a satisfying snack.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup steamed then frozen cauliflower florets (or you can use raw, if you prefer)
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Medjool dates
- Combine the almond milk, cauliflower florets, banana, peanut butter, vanilla, and dates in the pitcher of a high-speed blender.
- Process for about 30 seconds, or until the ingredients are combined.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe makes 1 serving for a meal replacement, or 2 for a snack or dessert.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: frozen cauliflower smoothie, cauliflower smoothie, vanilla smoothie