- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Medjool dates
- Combine the almond milk, cauliflower florets, banana, peanut butter, vanilla, and dates in the pitcher of a high-speed blender.
- Process for about 30 seconds, or until the ingredients are combined.
- Serve immediately.
- This recipe makes 1 serving for a meal replacement, or 2 for a snack or dessert.
- To make the smoothie easier to digest, consider steaming raw cauliflower for a few minutes and then freeze it on a baking sheet for several hours before adding to the smoothie.
- You can use almond butter or any of the nut butters or seed butters instead of peanut butter, if you prefer.
- You can also use any other type of seed butter if you have nut allergies (this also applies to the type of milk you use).
- For a chocolate cauliflower smoothie, add one tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- To make a smoothie bowl, reduce the almond milk to 1/2 cup.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: frozen cauliflower smoothie, cauliflower smoothie, cauliflower rice smoothie