This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Last Updated on
Happy Friday! Or, should I say, happy Healthy Vegan Friday!
Today is the launch date of the new blog party that Shelby, Gabby and I have been working on. If you’re not familiar with the concept, it’s a way to bring together recipes based on a theme. Our theme, of course, is vegan recipes made with whole, unprocessed ingredients.
Here’s how it works…
Hello all food bloggers! Welcome to the weekly blog hop, Healthy Vegan Fridays! This weekly link up is a place to share your healthy vegan recipes that make use of whole ingredients and minimize the use of processed and refined foods. The recipes shared on this link up are intended to emphasis the beauty, creativity and benefits of a healthy, plant-based diet!
When you link up to Healthy Vegan Fridays, your submissions will be shared on all three blogs. The following week, we will feature the top three submissions, as chosen by you, the readers (i.e. the posts with the most views). In addition, each of us will choose 3 submissions to feature on our own blogs. These chosen posts will be ones that we find the most creative, inspiring or tasty! We may also Pin, Tweet and/or post on Facebook all featured recipes.
- Maximum of 2 submissions per week
- You do not have to be a vegan food blogger to link up, but all recipes must be 100% vegan.
- All recipe submissions should focus on the most whole, unprocessed and unrefined ingredients as much as possible, although we will still accept recipes that make use of some processed/refined ingredients.
- You may submit current or past recipes, just make sure they are not ones that you have shared previously on this blog hop.
- Besides recipes, feel free to submit informative posts that are aimed at promoting vegan, plant-based diets.
- You must provide a link back to this blog party on your submitted post. You can either grab our badge to display or a clickable link back somewhere on the post you are submitting.
- When linking up, please make sure to link back to the post you are submitting, not the homepage of your blog.
- A special thank you is in order to Julie at Savvy Eats for her hard work in designing our badge. Feel free to grab our badge to post on your blog- this will help support Healthy Vegan Fridays!
By linking up to Healthy Vegan Fridays, you guarantee that the pictures and posts are your own and not that of someone else. You also agree to give permission to all hostesses (Shelby, Gabby and Carrie) to make use of your pictures and posts on our own Healthy Vegan Friday posts, as well as giving us permission to re-post them on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook.
Does this all make sense to you? I know it’s a little technical, but it’s not hard and maybe I can explain it better after this week when I understand it better myself.
For my submission this week to the blog party, I’m using a salad dressing recipe based on cilantro, avocado and tomato. I posted it a few months back here, but I made it again a few nights ago and it was so delicious on a fresh, green salad.
A big salad with chopped vegetables was just what I needed after over-indulging a bit on my trip to Portland.
I’m so proud and happy to help host this blog party, I can’t wait to see what delicious concoctions you creative bloggers come up with! 🙂