This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Last Updated on
Healthy Vegan Friday:
Today’s edition of Healthy Vegan Friday recipes has plenty of inspiration for Labor Day party dishes. I personally don’t celebrate this holiday other than enjoying a day off from the gym, but it does seem like a good excuse to try something new in the kitchen. Additionally, you’ll find a few links that have great back-to-school and travel tips for healthy eating.
Reader Favorites (selected by the number of clicks):
1. Snickers Style Overnight Oats from The Vegan Womble:
2. 4 Fresh Fall Lunch Alternatives including Savory Kale Pancakes from Eat Well. Party Hard.:
3. Brown Baggin’ It from My Sister’s Pantry.
My Favorites (I try to choose recipes with minimal oil, salt, or added sugars):
1. Best Hot Weather Meal – Black Bean, Pea and Mint Bites with Raita Dressing from Gluten Free SCD and Veggie:
2. Best Use of Caulifllower – Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce from The Healthy Family and Home:
3. Easiest Healthy Dessert – Chocolate Banana Chia Pudding from Gluten-Free Cat:
My Honorable Mentions:
1. Sesame Edamame Burger from The Veggie Nook:
2. Raw Chili Dip from The Taste Space:
Two other cool posts:
1. 24 Vegan Recipes for Dorm Living or Travel from Stuffed Veggies:
2. Road Trip Food from Healthy Vegas Vegan: