A fun vegan twist on cheesecake.
- 1 1/2 cups canned butternut squash puree
- 1 cup cashews, soaked
- 1 cup toasted coconut flakes
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries, for topping
- 4 squares 70% cacao dark chocolate, melted, for topping
- Combine the butternut squash puree, cashews, coconut flakes, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice into the container of a high-speed blender. Process on high until the mixture is combined and creamy, about 60 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a mini-muffin silicone tray and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the mini-cheesecakes from the tray and drizzle with melted chocolate, if desired. Finally, top with dried cranberries and serve cold.
Feel free to use canned pumpkin puree if you don’t have butternut squash puree.