- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon raspberry flavor
- Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave the chocolate chips and coconut oil in 30-second batches, stirring between each round. You may have to do this for 3-5 rounds to get the chocolate completely melted and thin enough to pour into your molds.
- Stir in the raspberry flavoring.
- Next, place the molds on a baking sheet and use a spoon to fill each mold with the chocolate mixture. You should have enough chocolate to make between 20-22 hearts.
- Then, place the molds into your freezer for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Once the chocolate hearts have set, you can remove them from the molds. Serve the hearts at room temperature or chilled.
- Store your chocolate hearts in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
- Feel free to substitute the raspberry flavoring with any other type of flavoring you like, including lemon, peppermint, or cinnamon.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: homemade chocolate candy, chocolate hearts, raspberry chocolate candy