This Homemade Vegan Fudgesicle recipe is a healthy frozen dessert made with dairy-free with no refined sugars! Both kids and adults love this chocolate treat.
- 1 cup raw cashews*
- 1 1/2 cups filtered water
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder (you can substitute carob powder or cacao powder)
- 8 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the cashews, water, cocoa powder, dates, and vanilla extract in a high-speed blender and process until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Pour into molds and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- You may need to pour hot water over the molds to remove the fudgesicles.
* To help the cashews blend easier, soak them in warm filtered water for at least 30 minutes before using. Rinse and drain the cashews before using them.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: fudgesicles, frozen vegan dessert, healthy fudgesicles