An easy instruction guide for growing broccoli sprouts on your kitchen countertop.
- 2 tablespoons broccoli seeds
- 1/2 cup water
- Place the broccoli seeds in a small bowl and cover with the water. Let sit for 12 hours.
- Rinse the seeds in a fine-mesh strainer and place in your preferred sprouting jar or trays.
- Place the sprouting device in a dark cupboard or pantry for the first 3 days, rinsing every 8 hours.
- Once the seeds have sprouted, you can move the jar out of the dark area, but not in full sun. Continue to rinse the sprouts every 8 hours.
- Let the sprouts mature until they are about 2 inches in length. Give them one final rinse in a mesh strainer before consuming. Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days after harvesting.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 10