Vegan Chopped Salad Recipe
Here’s how to make a Vegan Chopped Salad recipe that is healthy, nutritious, and delicious! Use your favorite greens and vegetables and then toss with your favorite dressing.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
- 6 cups romaine lettuce leaves (from about 1 head)
- 1 cup roughly chopped green cabbage
- 2 celery stalks, cut into large chunks
- 1 bunch, fresh flat-leaf parsley, stems removed
- Place the romaine, cabbage, celery, and parsley into the bowl of a food processor fitted with the “S” blade. Pulse several times until ingredients are finely chopped.
- Pour the ingredients from the food processor into a large mixing bowl. Toss with your favorite dressing.
- Serve immediately, or cover and place in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
You can use whatever greens and vegetables you like in this chopped salad.
Keywords: how to make a healthy, plant-based micro-chopped salad, nutritarian chopped salad