Creamy Cashew Milk
Homemade cashew milk is super easy to make, and can be used for your dairy-free needs.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MBA, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Total Time: 16 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Beverage
- Method: High-Speed Blender
- Cuisine: Dairy-free, vegan, paleo
- 1 cup organic cashews, soaked for 10–30 minutes in filtered water, rinsed well and drained
- 4 cups filtered water
- Combine the cashews and water in a high-speed blender. Process for about 45 seconds or until completely blended.
- Store the milk in an air-tight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
Add the seeds of 1 vanilla bean or 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract to make a creamy vanilla version!
Keywords: how to make creamy cashew milk, homemade cashew milk, dairy-free cashew milk, blended cashew milk