- 3 cups frozen fruit (berries, mango, pineapple, or any other type of frozen fruit will work)
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk (I usually use an unsweetened almond milk, but any type will work)
- In the base of your Vitamix, combine the frozen fruit with the liquid.
- Turn on and blend until creamy, using the tamper to push the frozen fruit into the blade.
- Transfer to serving dishes and serve cold.
- If you are using a fruit that is on the tart side (like raspberries) then you may need to add 1-2 tablespoons of a liquid sweetener like maple syrup to help sweeten it up.
- If you don’t have dairy-free milk on hand, you can also use fruit juice like orange juice or pineapple juice instead. In a pinch, you can use water, but it will dilute the fruit flavor.
- This sorbet is best served just after making it. You can freeze it for up to several hours for a firmer texture, but it will freeze very hard if left in the freezer more than 4 hours. If that happens, you can set it on the countertop for 15 minutes to soften before eating.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: blender sorbet, homemade sorbet