For a simple and healthy appetizer, try this easy and colorful Hummus Vegetable Platter. Everyone loves this vegetarian dish that is full of crunchy veggies paired with creamy homemade or pre-made hummus.
- 1 8-ounce container pre-made hummus OR 1 cup homemade hummus
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 3 celery stalks, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup jicama sticks
- 1/2 cup fresh figs or grapes
- Place your hummus in the center of your platter.
- Arrange the fresh vegetables and fruits around the hummus on the platter.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Try to cut or slice the vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Refrigerate any leftovers for up to 4 days.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No-bake
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: how to make a vegetable platter, what to include on a veggie platter, vegan hummus tray