This Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream is made dairy-free using coconut milk. It’s also refined sugar free, and sweetened with dates.
- 1 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk, chilled
- 1 pint fresh raspberries (or 1 cup frozen raspberries, defrosted)
- 1 cup Medjool dates (about 12 large dates), pitted
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6-8 fresh mint leaves
- Freeze the base of your ice cream maker.
- Place the can of coconut milk in the fridge so it’s completely chilled before starting.
- Combine the coconut milk, raspberries, dates, cocoa powder, vanilla, and mint into a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Process on high until ingredients are combined.
- Pour the mixture into the base of your ice cream maker and churn for 30 minutes.
- Use a spatula to transfer the ice cream to a glass container and place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to harden.
- Serve cold.
This ice cream is best served the same day. If you do freeze it overnight, then just let it warm up a bit on your kitchen counter before scooping.