This Instant Pot Baked Apples recipe is a delicious healthy dessert that is vegan and paleo-friendly. You only need three ingredients and 30 minutes.
- 2 medium to large red apples (Gala, Fuji, and Honeycrisp are great options)
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons organic, unsulphured raisins
- 1 cup water
- Wash and core the apples, using a spoon to make sure you remove all of the apple seeds. Be careful not to poke a hole in the bottom of the apples.
- Place the trivet that came with your 3-quart of 6-quart Instant Pot in the bottom of the pot.
- Pour one cup of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Place the apples in the pot and use a spoon to carefully divide the raisins and brown sugar into the centers of the apples.
- Lock the lid on the Instant Pot and set the time to 8 minutes.
- When the cooking time is complete, let the pressure come down naturally for about 10 minutes, and then use the quick-release to unlock the lid.
- Serve the apples warm or at room temperature.