If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to cook turkey, then try this Instant Pot Boneless Turkey Breast recipe. Cooked turkey is a healthy lean protein that can be sliced or shredded to use in a variety of ways.
- 1 3-pound boneless turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme or rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- In the base of a 6-quart or 8-quart Instant Pot, place the trivet. Add one cup of water. Put the turkey breast on top of the trivet.
- Sprinkle on the garlic powder, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Lock on the lid and set the time to 20 minutes at high pressure (or 50 minutes if your turkey breast is frozen)
- When the cooking time is complete, let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes. Then, use the quick release to release any remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the lid and use tongs to transfer the turkey breast to a cutting board. Use a sharp knife to slice the turkey, or use two forks to shred the turkey.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- If the turkey breast is frozen, set the cook time to 50 minutes.
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Instant Pot pressure cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: boneless turkey in pressure cooker, instant pot turkey, how to cook a boneless frozen turkey breast