Here’s how to make Instant Pot Cauliflower Florets for an easy, healthy side dish. Serve the cooked cauliflower hot or freeze it for smoothies.
- 1 cup water
- 1 large head of cauliflower, broken into florets (about 4 cups)
- Place the water in a 6-quart or 8-quart Instant Pot.
- Place the trivet into the water and put the cauliflower florets on top of the trivet.
- Lock on the lid on the Instant Pot and set the time to 1 minute on high pressure.
- When the cooking time is complete, carefully quick-release the pressure.
- Serve the cauliflower hot, or transfer it to a ice water bath to prevent the cauliflower from over-cooking.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or freeze the cooked florets for up to 2 months in a tightly-sealed container.
If you want to freeze the cooked florets, place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for 2 hours before transferring them to a zip-top bag. They’ll keep in the freezer for up to 2 months.