If you’re looking for an easy and healthy dessert, try this Instant Pot Applesauce recipe with no sugar! It’s a one-pot treat that both kids and adults love. Sweet apples and raisins add enough natural sugar to make this a delicious snack or dessert.
- 2 pounds sweet red apples
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup filtered water
- Wash the apples and cut them into large chunks.
- Place the apples, cinnamon, raisins, and water in the base of a 6-quart Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Lock on the lid and set the time to 10 minutes at high pressure.
- When the cooking time is complete, let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes, then release any remaining pressure.
- Remove the lid and stir. If you want a smooth texture to the applesauce, use a hand immersion blender to create the desired texture.
- Ceylon cinnamon is the best kind of cinnamon. Look for it in most grocery stores.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Or, place any leftovers in a freezer-safe container and freeze for up to 2 months.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe. Just make sure you don’t fill the pressure cooker past the “max” line.
- Feel free to substitute pears in this recipe to make homemade pear sauce.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Instant Pot pressure cooker
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: healthy applesauce, no peel applesauce, pressure cooker applesauce