Here’s how to make a delicious Instant Pot Coconut Fish Stew using white fish, coconut milk, and chopped vegetables. This easy and healthy dinner recipe can be made in just 25 minutes.
- 2 Mahi Mahi filets (about 10 ounces total), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 bell peppers, cored and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup reduced sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In the bowl of a 6-quart or 8-quart Instant Pot, combine the chopped fish, bell peppers, onion, coconut milk, vegetable broth, coconut sugar, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Lock on the lid and set the time to 5 minutes at high pressure.
- When the cooking time is up, use the quick-release to get rid of the pressure.
- Carefully remove the lid and stir the ingredients.
- Serve the Coconut Fish Stew hot, over your choice of cooked white rice, brown rice, or sautéed cauliflower rice.
- You can use whatever white fish you like for this recipe including Mahi Mahi, halibut, cod, or even salmon.
- You can use light coconut milk, if you prefer.
- Leave out the coconut sugar if you are on a low-sugar, low-carb, or Whole30 diet.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Instant Pot pressure cooker
- Cuisine: Seafood
Keywords: how to cook white fish in the Instant Pot, Instant Pot Mahi Mahi