- 1 cup water
- 4–6 pieces of corn on the cob, with the husks removed
- Place a trivet inside of a 6-quart or 8-quart Instant Pot.
- Add the water and then place the corn cobs on top of the trivet.
- Lock on the lid and set the time to 3 minutes at high pressure.
- When the cooking time is complete, use the quick release to get rid of the pressure. Then, carefully remove the lid and use tongs to transfer the corn on the cob to a serving plate.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- You can serve corn on the cob with butter and salt, but it is also great served plain.
- You can cook as many pieces as you want, but just don’t fill the pot past the “max” line.
- If you want to cook your corn on the cob in a 3-quart Instant Pot, break the corn in half so it will fit.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Instant Pot pressure cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: how to cook corn in the instant pot, instant pot fresh corn, pressure cooker cooked corn