An easy side dish that can be served all year round.
- 2 10-ounce bags of frozen cranberries
- 1 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup maple syrup (use ½ cup for less sweetness + ½ cup water)
- pinch of sea salt
- Combine the cranberries, orange juice, and maple syrup in the base of a 3-quart pressure cooker.
- Cook on high pressure for 4 minutes. Let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes and then use the quick-release to release any remaining pressure.
- Serve hot or cold. The relish will thicken in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate any leftovers for up to a week.
If you want your relish less sweet, use only 1/2 cup maple syrup (but add another 1/2 cup water to make sure you have enough liquid).
If you want a sweeter more traditional cranberry relish, use the full cup of maple syrup and don’t add any water to the pot.