Get dinner on the table fast and effortlessly with this recipe for Instant Pot Frozen Chicken Tenders. Shred the cooked chicken for tacos or serve the chicken tenderloins whole on a salad or with cooked pasta.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1.25 pounds frozen chicken tenders (about 12-14 pieces)
- Pour the chicken broth into the base of a 6-quart Instant Pot.
- Add the frozen chicken tenders to the pot.
- Lock on the lid and set the time to 6 minutes on high pressure.
- When the cooking time it up, let the pressure come down naturally for about 10 minutes. Then, use the quick release to get rid of any remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the lid and use tongs to transfer the cooked chicken to a serving plate.
- Shred the chicken or serve the pieces whole.
- The total cooking time includes approximately 10 minutes for the Instant Pot to come up to pressure.
- You don’t need the trivet for this recipe.
- To easily shred your chicken tenders after they are cooked, place them in a large mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer to gently move over the cooked chicken. The mixer will easily shred your chicken.
- Store any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: frozen chicken tenders in instant pot, frozen chicken pressure cooker, chicken tenderloins