This Instant Pot Noodles with Chicken recipe is an easy, gluten-free dinner to make mid-week when you’re craving something flavorful and comforting.
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 8 ounces gluten-free white rice spaghetti noodles
- 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup unsalted, unsweetened almond butter
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 green onions, sliced (optional, for topping)
- Press the Sautébutton on your 6-quart or 8-quart Instant Pot pressure cooker. Pour in the oil and let it heat up for about two minutes. Add the the garlic and chicken and sautéfor 2 minutes.
- Cancel the Sautéfunction and add the broth, coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar, coconut sugar, and bell peppers to the pot. Stir to combine.
- Place the spaghetti on top of the mixture but don’t stir it.
- Lock on the lid, select the Pressure Cook function, and adjust to high pressure for 10 minutes. Make sure the steam valve is set in the “Sealing”
- When the cooking time is up, carefully quick-release the pressure.
- Remove the lid and stir in the almond butter and fresh lime juice.
- Top with chopped green onions, if desired.
- Use immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 days.