When you’re short on time, make this Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi for an easy and satisfying meal. This recipe is gluten-free and great for busy weeknights.
- 1 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons ghee
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound fresh or frozen shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound cooked gluten-free spaghetti, warmed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Select Sauté and add the oil and the ghee to the inner pot. Once hot, add the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Press Cancel and add the wine and chicken broth. Using a wooden spoon, scrape up any browned bits stuck to the bottom of the pot. Add the shrimp to the pot. Stir to combine.
- Lock the lid into place. Select Pressure Cook or Manual, and adjust the pressure to High and the time to 2 minutes (4 minutes if using frozen shrimp). Make sure the steam release knob is in the sealed position.
- After cooking, naturally release the pressure for 5 minutes, then quick release any remaining pressure.
- Unlock and remove the lid. Stir in the pasta, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Serve immediately, or place in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
You can cook the pasta ahead of time, and warm it in the microwave before adding it to the cooked shrimp.