This recipe for Instant Pot Steamed Broccoli is so easy! This is the perfect healthy side dish to make on busy weeknights. Steamed broccoli florets are naturally vegan, gluten-free, and so delicious.
- 1 cup water
- 1 head broccoli, broken into florets
- Place a trivet or steamer basket inside the base of an Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Pour the water into the pot and then place the broccoli florets on the trivet. It’s okay if some pieces fall through the bottom of the trivet.
- Lock on the lid and set the time to zero minutes.
- After the pot comes to pressure and beeps that it is finished, use the quick release to carefully release the pressure.
- Remove the lid and use tongs to transfer the steamed broccoli to a serving bowl.
- Enjoy warm.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe as long as the broccoli florets do not fill your Instant Pot higher than the “max” line.
- Store any leftover steamed broccoli in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Re-heat before serving.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Pressure cooker
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: instant pot steamed vegetables, how to steam broccoli in the instant pot