If you’re looking for a healthy, low-carb recipe that is hearty and delicious, you’ll love this Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Stew!
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 1/2 pounds grass-fed Chuck roast (cut into about 1-inch cubes)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 fennel bulbs, chopped
- 4 carrots, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 4 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 12 ounces cauliflower florets
- sea salt, to taste
- Press the Sautébutton on your 6- or 8-quart Instant Pot and let it heat up for about two minutes. Combine the beef, garlic, and onion in the post and sautéit for 3 minutes, using a wooden spoon or spatula to move the beef around so it browns on all sides.
- Cancel the Sauté function and add the dried thyme, zucchini, carrots, fennel, and broth. Stir to combine.
- Lock on the lid, select the Pressure Cook function, and adjust to high pressure for 30 minutes. Make sure the steam valve is set in the “Sealing”
- When the cooking time is up, let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes before using the quick release to unlock the lid.
- Remove the lid and add the cauliflower florets. Lock on the lid again, select the Pressure Cook function, and adjust to high pressure for 1 minute. Make sure the steam valve is set in the “Sealing”
- When the cooking time is up, use the quick release to release the pressure.
- Season with salt, to taste, and serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 days.