You don’t need a juicer for this refreshing, nutrient packed green juice recipe. Six ingredients, twelve minutes, and a high speed blender like a Vitamix is all you need for a bright green and flavorful juice!
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced into large chunks
- 2 celery stalks, cut into large pieces
- 1/2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 apple, cored and cut into quarters
- 1 lemon, peeled and cut in half
- 2 1/2 cups filtered water
- 1 handful baby spinach
- In the base of your Vitamix blender, combine the cucumber, celery stalks, ginger, apple, lemon, water, and spinach.
- Place the lid on firmly and turn the blender on high. Blend for 45-60 seconds, or until the ingredients have broken down and are smooth.
- Strain the mixture through a nut milk bag, or serve it straight out of the blender without straining (see notes).
- Enjoy immediately.
- You can make virtually any type of vegetable or fruit juice using your Vitamix. Just follow the basic blueprint including approximately 2 to 2 1/2 cups of chopped fruits or veggies blended with 2 cups of filtered water. Blend, strain, and serve!
- It is not necessary to strain all Vitamix juices, but you can if you want to. Straining the juice will make it less thick and possibly easier to digest.
- If you want to strain the juice, use a clean nut milk bag.
- While fresh juice is best served right after making it, you can store any leftover juice in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: juicing in a blender, blender juice, vitamix green juice