This recipe for Keto Deviled Eggs is low-carb, sugar-free, and so delicious. This protein-rich snack or appetizer is an American classic. Serve these deviled eggs at your next party or gathering. This recipe is also gluten-free and vegetarian.
- 1 dozen hard-boiled eggs, cooked and cooled
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika (optional, for topping)
- Peel your hard-boiled eggs and slice each one in half lengthwise.
- Use your hands or a spoon to remove the cooked yolk from each egg.
- Set the empty egg halves on a serving tray.
- Place the egg yolks in a medium mixing bowl and use a fork to mash your egg yolks.
- Then, add the mustard, hot sauce, mayonnaise, and vinegar to the bowl. Use a spatula to stir together the ingredients until smooth.
- Place the egg yolk mixture into the bottom corner of a large plastic zip-top bag (or a piping bag). Cut the corner off the bottom of the bag with scissors and then carefully pipe the egg yolk mixture into each of the empty egg halves.
- Sprinkle the tops of the deviled eggs with paprika and serve chilled or at room temperature.
- For a hands-off method for cooking the eggs, try this recipe for Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs.
- Be sure to use a brand of hot sauce that is made without any added sugar. Frank’s Buffalo Hot Sauce is sugar-free and perfect for this recipe.
- If you make the deviled eggs ahead of time, be sure to store them in the refrigerator to keep them fresh. Store any leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: keto deviled eggs, paleo deviled eggs, keto appetizer