This delicious, creamy Peanut Butter Chia Pudding is full of flavor. It is a healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert that is also vegan and gluten-free.
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or 2 tablespoons Lakanto Maple Flavored Sugar-Free Monkfruit Syrup for keto and 6 pitted dates for whole food plant-based)
- ¾ cup filtered water or unsweetened dairy-free milk
- Combine the peanut butter, chia seeds, hemp seeds, sweetener, and water in a high-speed blender.
- Process on high for 30-45 seconds, or until the mixture is completely blended.
- Divide the mixture between four jars and place them in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to firm up.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
- This chia pudding keeps in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- If you want to add more protein to this Peanut Butter Chia Pudding, feel free to add a scoop or two of unsweetened protein powder when you blend it.
- You can also feel free to get creative with the toppings. Some cacao nibs on top of this recipe would be divine and would add a chocolate flavor.
- If you don’t have a blender, you can make this recipe by whisking the ingredients in a bowl. The texture won’t be as smooth, but it will still be delicious!
- You can also easily double or even triple this recipe. I would recommend, however, keeping the exact ratio of chia seeds to water, to ensure the texture and consistency stays the same.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chia pudding with peanut butter, blender chia pudding, meal prep chia pudding