- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 6 dates or 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup unsweetened dairy-free milk (I used almond milk)
- Combine the peanut butter, chia seeds, hemp seeds, sweetener, and milk in a high-speed blender.
- Process on high for 30-45 seconds, or until the mixture is completely blended.
- Divide the mixture between four jars and place them in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to firm up.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
- If you want to add more protein to this Peanut Butter Chia Pudding, feel free to add a scoop or two of unsweetened protein powder when you blend it. See my list of the best unsweetened protein powders.
- You can also feel free to get creative with the toppings. Some cacao nibs or coconut flakes on top of this recipe is divine.
- If you don’t have a blender, you can make this recipe by whisking the ingredients in a bowl. The texture won’t be as smooth, but it will still be delicious (use maple syrup instead of dates if you don’t have a blender).
- If you aren’t on a dairy-free diet, you can also use regular milk or yogurt to help add even more protein.
- You can also easily double or even triple this recipe. I would recommend, however, keeping the exact ratio of chia seeds to water, to ensure the texture and consistency stays the same.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: chia pudding with peanut butter, blender chia pudding, meal prep chia pudding