This delicious, creamy Keto Chia Pudding is full of peanut butter flavor. It is a healthy, sugar-free snack or dessert that is also gluten-free, vegan, and dairy-free.
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons Lakanto Maple Flavored Sugar-Free Monkfruit Syrup (or 2 tablespoons maple syrup or 2 pitted dates for non-keto versions)
- ¾ cup filtered water
- Combine the peanut butter, chia seeds, hemp seeds, sweetener, and water in a high-speed blender.
- Process on high for 30-45 seconds, or until the mixture is completely blended.
- Divide the mixture between two serving bowls and place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to firm up.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
This chia pudding keeps in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.