- 6 ounces hot, brewed coffee
- 2 teaspoons maca powder
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk (or your choice of creamer)
- 1 tablespoon honey or another sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Brew the coffee and pour it into a mug.
- Stir in the milk, maca powder, cacao powder, sweetener, and cinnamon.
- Use a hand-held electric whisk and blend for 1 minute.
- Serve hot.
- If you aren’t on a dairy-free diet, you can also use regular dairy milk, half-and-half, or cream.
- You can use any type of sweetener in this recipe. Instead of honey, you can use maple syrup, stevia, or your choice.
- Leave out the cacao powder and ground cinnamon if you want a plain version of Maca Coffee.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Coffee Maker
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: maca coffee, pre workout drinks, coffee drink