- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cored, with the flesh cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cored, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and then cut into bite-sized pieces
- Zest from one lime
- 2 limes, juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the chopped mango, avocado, and cucumber.
- Then, in a small bowl or jar, combine the lime zest, lime juice, olive oil, and maple syrup. Whisk or shake to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the chopped fruit and vegetables and toss gently to combine.
- Serve immediately, or chill and serve later.
- The easiest way to cut a mango is to cut off the end from both sides. Then, place the mango upright and cut the sides off of the core. Remove the skin from the slices and then cut the flesh into cubes or bite-sized pieces.
- This recipe can be easily doubled or even tripled if you need more servings.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: No-cook
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: mango avocado salad, mango avocado cucumber salad, mango avocado salad with lime dressing