These Mango Pineapple Banana Popsicles are the perfect healthy summertime treat. Both kids and adults love these healthy popsicles. Vegan, dairy-free, with no added sugars.
- 1 16-ounce bag of frozen mango chunks, defrosted overnight in the refrigerator (about 3 cups)*
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- Combine the defrosted or fresh mango chunks, banana, and frozen pineapple in the pitcher of a high-speed blender. If you’re using frozen mango that you have defrosted, there should be a little bit of liquid that you need to use too. If you are using fresh mango, you’ll need to use a blender that has a tamper to help push the ingredients into the blade (or add a few tablespoons of water or milk).
- Process on high until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or until frozen solid.
- To remove the popsicles from the molds, run them under warm water for about 15 seconds. Then, carefully remove the popsicle from the mold.
- Enjoy cold.
*Or, you can use fresh mango from about 3 large ripe mangoes
If you want your popsicles to be sweeter, then you can also include 1/4 cup of maple syrup or 4 pitted dates as well.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Frozen
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: healthy popsicles, sugar free popsicles, vegan popsicles