- 3 cups frozen mango chunks (the amount in a 10-ounce package of frozen mango chunks)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- Measure the frozen mango chunks and let them sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes to soften.
- Then, pour the mango into a high-speed blender.
- Add the maple syrup and water, and lock on the lid.
- Blend on high for 30-45 seconds, or until smooth. You may need to use the tamper to push the frozen fruit into the blade of the blender.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 4-8 hours.
- Remove from the molds and serve cold.
- You can store the frozen mango popsicles in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- If you want a creamy mango popsicle, replace the water with coconut milk.
- Don’t have popsicles molds? You can also use an ice cube tray or paper cups with wooden popsicle sticks.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: simple mango popsicles, vegan mango popsicles, mango dessert