This easy and delicious smoothie recipe makes one big serving, or two small servings. Enjoy in the morning for an energizing start to your day!
- 1 cup filtered water
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower florets*
- 2 big handfuls baby kale
- 1 teaspoon green tea matcha powder
- 2 scoops collagen protein powder (I used Equip Foods)
- Combine the water, hemp seeds, banana, cauliflower florets, kale, matcha powder, and collagen powder in the base of a high-speed blender.
- Process on high until the ingredients are thoroughly combined, about 45 seconds.
- Serve immediately.
*I like to steam my cauliflower florets for about 5 minutes in a steamer basket before freezing. This helps reduce any bloating I experience from consuming the cauliflower. Feel free to use raw frozen cauliflower florets if you prefer.
*For the two-tone effect of this smoothie, I left out the matcha and kale and poured a little at the bottom of the glass before finishing off the recipe.