This healthy Greek Chicken Salad is an easy meal prep recipe that you can have for lunch or dinner. This recipe is gluten-free, grain-free, and low-carb.
- 1.25 pounds chicken thighs, cooked and sliced*
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 small cucumbers or 2 large cucumbers, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese (for dairy-free, use 1 ripe avocado)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Fresh chives (optional, for topping)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cooked chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell pepper, feta cheese or cubed avocado, vinegar, and olive oil. Toss to combine.
- Divide the salad between four meal prep containers. Top with chopped chives (optional).
- Serve immediately or place lids on the containers and store them in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
*To cook the chicken in the Instant Pot, place the chicken pieces on the trivet inside a 6-quart or 8-quart pressure cooker. Add 1 cup of water. Cook on high for 8 minutes. Let the pressure come down naturally for 5 minutes, then use the quick release. Carefully remove the lid and transfer the cooked chicken to a cutting board to slice.
VEGAN: Substitute chopped extra-firm tofu or crumbled tempeh for the chicken. Use avocado instead of cheese.
PALEO: Use avocado instead of cheese.