These Meatloaf Muffins are a healthy and easy 30-minute lunch or dinner option. This recipe is gluten-free with paleo.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup prepared sugar-free ketchup
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375F. Spray a 12-well muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and set it aside.
- Combine the ground beef, onion, garlic, egg, almond flour, ketchup, salt, and pepper in a medium mixing bowl. Use your hands to combine the ingredients.
- Divide the meatloaf mixture between the 12 muffin wells. Bake them for 20 minutes or until the muffins are cooked through. Serve this dish hot.
Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Or, place any leftovers in a zip-top bag and freeze for up to 2 months.