These No-Bake Brownies are the perfect treat that are vegan, paleo, and gluten-free. This easy recipe can be made in 30 minutes or less.
- 1 1/4 cups slivered almonds
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates (about 10 pieces)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Place the almonds, dates, coconut oil, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and sea salt in the base of a food processor.
- Process on high for about a minute, or until the mixture starts to get crumbly.
- Stop the food processor and add the chocolate chips. Process an additional 30 seconds or until the chocolate chips break up a little bit.
- Remove the lid from the food processor and transfer the mixture to an 8-inch by 8-inch glass baking dish. Use your hands to press the mixture evenly into the baking dish.
- Refrigerate the brownies for at least 15 minutes so the mixture can start to firm up.
- When you’re ready to serve the brownies, use a knife to carefully cut the brownies into 12 pieces. Serve cold or at room temperature.
These brownies will keep in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. You can also freeze any leftovers for up to 2 months.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Food processor
- Cuisine: Vegan, gluten-free, paleo
Keywords: no-bake brownies, vegan brownies, raw brownies