- 2 cups orange juice (freshly-squeezed or from a carton), chilled
- 2 cups unsweetened cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 cup 100% pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup ginger ale or lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large pitcher, combine the orange juice, cranberry juice, pineapple juice and ginger ale. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately, or cover and store in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve.
- If you don’t want to serve this punch with ice, then make sure that all of the ingredients are chilled before using. Alternatively, you can make the punch without chilling the ingredients and either chill the finished punch before serving OR serve the punch with ice cubes.
- This punch will stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- For best results mix the juices ahead of time and then add the soda just before serving. This way the holiday punch will be bubbly.
- If you prefer one juice over the other, feel free to increase the amount. This is your punch and you make the rules!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Non-Alcoholic
- Diet: Vegan
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 83
- Sugar: 18.7 g
- Sodium: 5 mg
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.6 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 0.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: holiday punch recipe, Christmas punch recipe, non-alcoholic holiday drinks, non alcoholic punch recipe