These Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies are a perfect treat; they’re grain-free with only 5 ingredients, and can be made in 15 minutes!
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Combine the dates, almond butter, peanut butter, coconut flour, vanilla extract, and sea salt in the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse on high until the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl and use your hands to form about 10 cookies.
- Press a fork into the top of each cookie to form a pattern.
- For the best texture, chill the cookies in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before serving.
Feel free to substitute cashew butter or tahini for the almond or peanut butter.