Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies are a perfect treat; they’re grain-free with only 5 ingredients, and can be made in 15 minutes!
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: Grain-Free, Vegan, paleo
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Combine the dates, almond butter, peanut butter, coconut flour, vanilla extract, and sea salt in the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse on high until the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl and use your hands to form about 10 cookies.
- Press a fork into the top of each cookie to form a pattern.
- For the best texture, chill the cookies in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before serving.
Feel free to substitute cashew butter or tahini for the almond or peanut butter.
Keywords: no-bake cookies, grain-free, healthy cookies