- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened oat milk
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 cups uncooked gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Optional toppings include: maple syrup, chocolate chips, blueberries, or sliced strawberries
- In the pitcher of a high-speed blender, combine the milk and vinegar. Let the mixture sit for about 5 minutes in the pitcher.
- Then, add the egg, vanilla, coconut oil, maple syrup, oats, baking powder, and sea salt to the blender.
- Put the lid and on the blender and then blend on high for 30-40 seconds, or until the mixture is fully combined with no lumps.
- After the batter is mixed in the blender, heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Then, carefully pour the batter onto the skillet or griddle, making pancake shapes about 4 inches in diameter.
- Let the pancakes cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes before flipping. Then, cook the pancakes for another 3-4 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
- Serve the pancakes hot, with your choice of toppings.
- The nutritional data for the pancakes does not include any toppings.
- Use old-fashioned rolled oats, not steel cut oats.
- You can use boxed oat milk or homemade oat milk for this recipe. You can even use other dairy substitutes including coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk, or your favorite plant milk.
- Use a high-speed blender to get the ingredients fully blended.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: dairy-free pancakes, oat milk recipe, pancakes with oat milk