This Immune-Boosting Orange Banana Smoothie is so creamy and delicious. With loads of Vitamin C, it’s also nourishing and healthy.
- 4 oranges, peeled
- 1 banana, frozen
- ½ cup frozen coconut cubes
- ¼ cup water
- 2 teaspoons raw honey (optional, for extra sweetness)*
- Combine the oranges, banana, coconut cubes, and water in the base of a high-speed blender.
- Process on high for 45 seconds, or until the mixture is completely blended. The texture should be thick and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
- Store any leftovers in a covered container for up to 48 hours.
- *Vegans can use maple syrup or pitted dates instead of honey.
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan orange smoothie, dairy free orange creamsicle, vegan orange julius