These oven baked kale chips are a healthy snack or side dish made in 15 minutes!
- 1 large bunch curly kale, green or purple
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy clean-up.
- Use your hands to remove the kale leaves from the stems. Add the leaves to a salad spinner and wash thoroughly. Spin dry.
- Gently pat the kale dry using paper towels or a clean dish towel. Place them in a bowl and pour over the coconut oil.
- Use your hands to coat the kale with the oil.
- Place the kale leaves on the baking sheets, trying to keep the leaves from overlapping. Sprinkle lightly with the salt.
- Bake at 350°F for 8 minutes. Flip the kale chips and return them to the oven. Bake for approximately 5 more minutes, or until the leaves start to become brown around the edges. Be careful not to burn.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Category: Sides
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Healthy, Vegan, paleo, gluten free, whole30
Keywords: how to make kale chips in the oven, homemade kale chips, baked kale chips recipe