A no-bake paleo cookie that is delicious and satisfying.
- ½ cup macadamia nuts
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup coconut shreds, unsweetened
- 1 cup dates, pitted (about 10 large Medjool dates or 14 deglet noor)
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon beet powder
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Add the macadamia nuts, pumpkin seeds, coconut shreds, dates, chocolate chips, cinnamon, beet powder, almond milk, and coconut oil to the base of a food processor fitted with an S blade.
- Process on high for about 1 minute until the ingredients are combined.
- Use your hands to form the batter into 12 balls or 8 cookies.
- Chill in the fridge or freezer for at least 30 minutes to one hour before serving. Store in the fridge and consume within 7-10 days.