Paleo Shortbread Chocolate Cups
These Paleo Shortbread Chocolate Cups are a healthy holiday treat that are grain-free and made with no sugar at all.
These Shortbread Chocolate Cups are especially nice because they are no-bake and sugar-free, win-win!!! I’m not saying that I’ll be 100% sugar-free this season, but it’s nice to start off that way, right? 🙂 I used the Vanilla Shortbread Collagen bars from Bulletproof, and just pulsed them in a food processor with a bit of coconut oil to make the shortbread crust.
I used my fingers to press the shortbread mixture into the wells of a mini-muffin tray. Then, I melted a Bulletproof chocolate bar and poured it into the cups. They only needed about an hour in the freezer to harden up into these delicious little treats.
So easy, right?!
Both the collagen bars and chocolate from Bulletproof are sweetened with stevia and/or birch xylitol, so they’re great for folks who need to be careful with added sugars.
- Collagen bars
- Chocolate bars
- Mini-muffin non-stick tray
- Breville Sous-Chef food processor
Here’s my recipe:Print
A fun treat for the holidays.
- 4 Bulletproof Vanilla Shortbread Collagen Bars
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 Bulletproof Chocolate Fuel Bar
- Lightly grease a mini muffin tray with coconut oil.
- To make the shortbread crust, unwrap Bulletproof Vanilla Shortbread Collagen Bars and place them in the bowl of a food processor. Add the coconut oil and pulse for about 15 seconds or until the bars are broken up into a crumble texture.
- Use a spoon to divide the shortbread crumble into the wells of the mini muffin tray and use your fingers or the back side of a spoon to press the mixture evenly into each mini-muffin well. Set the pan aside.
- Then, break up the chocolate bar into the pan of a double-boiler. Melt over low heat until the chocolate is completely melted. Carefully pour the melted chocolate into the shortbread crust.
- Place the chocolate cups in the freezer for at least 1 hour to set. Remove each shortbread cup from the muffin tray and serve cold. Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Category: dessert
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: sugar free, grain free, paleo
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 75
Keywords: sugar-free shortbread cups