I’m kicking off the holiday season with these Paleo Shortbread Chocolate Cups that are grain-free and made with no sugar at all.
These Shortbread Chocolate Cups are especially nice because they are no-bake and sugar-free, win-win!!! I’m not saying that I’ll be 100% sugar-free this season, but it’s nice to start off that way, right? 🙂 I used the Vanilla Shortbread Collagen bars from Bulletproof, and just pulsed them in a food processor with a bit of coconut oil to make the shortbread crust.
I used my fingers to press the shortbread mixture into the wells of a mini-muffin tray. Then, I melted a Bulletproof chocolate bar and poured it into the cups. They only needed about an hour in the freezer to harden up into these delicious little treats.
So easy, right?!
Both the collagen bars and chocolate from Bulletproof are sweetened with stevia and/or birch xylitol, so they’re great for folks who need to be careful with added sugars.
Items recommended for this No-Bake Shortbread Chocolate Cups recipe (some affiliate links included):
- Bulletproof coffee beans
- Collagen bars
- Chocolate bars
- Mini-muffin non-stick tray
- Breville Sous-Chef food processor
Here’s my recipe for these Sugar-Free No-Bake Shortbread Chocolate Cups:Print
A fun treat for the holidays.
- 4 Bulletproof Vanilla Shortbread Collagen Bars
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 Bulletproof Chocolate Fuel Bar
- Lightly grease a mini muffin tray with coconut oil.
- To make the shortbread crust, unwrap Bulletproof Vanilla Shortbread Collagen Bars and place them in the bowl of a food processor. Add the coconut oil and pulse for about 15 seconds or until the bars are broken up into a crumble texture.
- Use a spoon to divide the shortbread crumble into the wells of the mini muffin tray and use your fingers or the back side of a spoon to press the mixture evenly into each mini-muffin well. Set the pan aside.
- Then, break up the chocolate bar into the pan of a double-boiler. Melt over low heat until the chocolate is completely melted. Carefully pour the melted chocolate into the shortbread crust.
- Place the chocolate cups in the freezer for at least 1 hour to set. Remove each shortbread cup from the muffin tray and serve cold. Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 75
Be sure to pin this recipe to Pinterest to save it for later:
Don’t miss a recipe! Join my weekly newsletter list to get all the latest news and recipe links delivered directly to your inbox.
Sign up now and unsubscribe at any time. I will never sell your name or spam you, I promise!