Make these Paprika Baked Chicken Thighs for an easy, weeknight meal. Serve the chicken with a salad or steamed vegetables, or your favorite side dish.
- 1.5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 6 pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, place the chicken thighs. Add the olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper, and stir so the chicken is coated with the oil and seasonings.
- Transfer the chicken to the baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes or until an internal thermometer reaches 165F.
- Let the chicken rest for about 5 minutes after removing it from the oven. Then, serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator in a tightly-sealed container for up to 4 days.