ake these Oven Baked Chicken Thighs with Paprika for an easy, weeknight meal. Serve the juicy baked chicken with a salad, roasted potatoes, and steamed vegetables, or your favorite side dish. This recipe is gluten-free, paleo, and Whole30-approved.
- 1.25 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 6 pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Pat the chicken dry with a clean paper towel and put the chicken thighs in a medium bowl.
- Add the olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper, and stir so the chicken is coated with the oil and seasonings.
- Transfer the chicken to the baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes or until an internal thermometer reaches 165 degrees F.
- Let the chicken rest for about 5 minutes after removing it from the oven. Serve hot with your choice of side dishes.
- Toss the chicken thighs in the oil and seasoning mixture well to make sure they are fully coated.
- Let the baked chicken thighs rest for 5 minutes before serving to allow the juices to redistribute.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days.
- Use the leftover chicken on a green salad or chop it and use it in your favorite chicken salad recipe.
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: baked chicken thighs, chicken dinner, whole30 chicken recipe