This recipe for Parsley Juice is a healthy green juice that is full of hydrating nutrition. Parsley is known for its energizing and detoxifying properties. Enjoy this green juice in the morning or at any time of day.
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, washed and patted dry
- 1 apple (red or green), washed and sliced
- 1 English cucumber, cut into long slices that will fit into your juicer
- 1 lemon, skin removed and sliced
- Wash and chop vegetables so they will fit through the tube of a masticating juicer.
- Feed in the vegetables through the tube, alternating hard and soft-textured ones to help facilitate the juicing process.
- Enjoy immediately.
- To prepare the parsley for juicing, I usually wash the whole bunch under running water, then I cut off the bottom 1/3 of the stems. You can juice the parsley leaves and the stems.
- Fresh juices should be consumed within 24 hours for the optimal nutrition. Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
- BLENDER INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the ingredients into the base of a high-speed blender. You may need to include 1/4 – 1/2 cup of water to help the ingredients blender completely. Process on high for about 30-45 seconds. Pour the mixture through a nut milk bag, so that only the juice remains. Discard the pulp or save it for another use.
- Pregnant women and people on blood thinners should be cautious about using this recipe.
- Category: Juice
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: parsley beverage, juicing parsley