- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, washed and patted dry
- 1 apple (red or green), washed and sliced
- 1 English cucumber, cut into long slices that will fit into your juicer
- 1 lemon, skin removed and sliced
- Wash and chop vegetables so they will fit through the tube of a masticating juicer.
- Feed in the vegetables through the tube, alternating hard and soft-textured ones to help facilitate the juicing process.
- Enjoy immediately.
- To prepare the parsley for juicing, I usually wash the whole bunch under running water, then I cut off the bottom 1/3 of the stems. You can juice the parsley leaves and the stems.
- Fresh juices should be consumed within 24 hours for the optimal nutrition. Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
- BLENDER INSTRUCTIONS: Combine the ingredients into the base of a high-speed blender. You may need to include 1/4 – 1/2 cup of water to help the ingredients blender completely. Process on high for about 30-45 seconds. Pour the mixture through a nut milk bag, so that only the juice remains. Discard the pulp or save it for another use.
- Pregnant women and people on blood thinners should be cautious about using this recipe.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Juice
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: parsley beverage, juicing parsley