Here is a simple and delicious Strawberry Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie with just five ingredients. This is a refreshing breakfast, snack, or dessert smoothie with no added sugar.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain unsweetened yogurt (for dairy-free diets, use dairy-free yogurt)
- 2 ripe bananas, broken into chunks
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- In the base of a high-speed blender, combine the milk, yogurt, banana, strawberries, and peanut butter.
- Put on the lid and blend on high for 30-45 seconds, or until thick and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
- You can easily double this recipe to make more servings.
- You can use whatever type of plant milk you like. If you aren’t on a dairy-free diet, you can use regular milk.
- If you use all fresh fruit in this smoothie (as opposed to using a mix of fresh and frozen fruit), you’ll need to add ice to help make it thick.
- If you want this smoothie to be sweeter, feel free to blend in 1-2 teaspoons of honey or maple syrup. You can also throw in 1-2 pitted Medjool dates for sweetness.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry smoothie, peanut butter, no added sugar