These Peanut Butter Protein Bites are a healthy snack or dessert. They don’t even need to be baked; just mix and go!
- 2 cups rolled oats (use gluten-free, if necessary)
- ½ cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 cup ground flax
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup tahini (or almond butter)
- 1/3 cup raw honey (use maple syrup for vegan)
- Combine the oats, coconut, flax, and chocolate chips in a medium bowl. Stir to mix well.
- Add the peanut butter, tahini, and honey to the mixing bowl and use your hands to manually mix the ingredients together. It might take a few minutes and your hands will get sticky, but soon everything will be completely combined.
- Then, use your hands to form the batter into about 20 cookies, rolling them in your palms to make them round and to ensure they stick together. Each “bite” will be about 1-1/2 inches in diameter.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: Gluten-Free with Vegan Option
Keywords: vegan peanut butter protein energy bites