- 1 English cucumber
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks (from about 1/2 of a fresh pineapple)
- 1/2 lemon, peeled
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- Cut the cucumber into large pieces that will fit through the feeding tube of a juicer. If you will be using a blender to make your juice, then cut your produce into smaller pieces than if you are using a juicer.
- If you are using a juicer, then run the vegetable and fruit pieces through the juicer. Collect the juice in a pitcher, stir in the coconut water, and serve immediately.
- If you are using a food processor or blender, add the cucumber, pineapple, lemon, ginger, and coconut water to the base. Blend or process on high for 20-30 seconds, or until the mixture is smooth.
- Then, pour the blended juice through a nut milk bag, squeezing it from the top down to drain the juice into a pitcher. Discard the collected pulp, or save it and use it for another purpose.
- Serve the juice immediately.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe for more servings.
- Fresh juice is best served right after it’s made. But, it can be stored in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- You can peel the cucumber if you want to, but you don’t have to. You can also use two Persian cucumbers instead of an English cucumber, if you wish.
- Be sure to use coconut water without any added sugars.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Juice
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: pineapple juice, cucumber juice, pineapple cucumber juice, how to make juice